SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Here is a more specific schedule (though still approximate) and some better pics of the next two releases.

Please bear in mind that these are pre production samples, decals might be missing and colours be incorrect (The Repsol blue is different, the number is 17 and not 27)

Early November 2004:
SICA03A Porsche 962 Blaupunkt n.8 1988

Early December 2004
SICA03B Porsche 962 Repsol n.17 1989

December 2004
SICA04A Nissan R390 GT1 Road car red

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Rokkoko666 @ 14 Oct 2004, 14:59)Really nice! But what happened to the other 956? The plain white? The Boss livery?

Kind regards // Richard
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This isn't saying they are not coming, just that the ones noted above are the next for release.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (fouldsc @ 14 Oct 2004, 15:54)whats happened to the stars 'n' stripes car ? - I got that on order and thought it
would be out by now.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its out in Europe mainland.

'Spirit of America' is the one you mean right?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Spirit of America car is very nice.
Congrats to Slot-It for even attempting the loooong stripes. I want to be clear on that.
'cause the only fault i can see is the 'connecting line' between the back third of the car and the middle. where the stripes connect is not perfect.
put the car on the track and you won't be seeing this.

·
Premium Member
5,690 Posts
Shoot. I have to have one of those Blaupunkt cars; still on my wall after a few house moves - a photo of the car going into Druids, taken at Brands in 1988.

Sheesh. I still have the programme too.

·
Registered
446 Posts
ROTHMANS? That livery is far more attractive than the top two but that is personal opinion. Is it possible to just buy all the bodyshells of every Slot It 956 and just exchange them on a Slot It chassis when you get bored of one?!

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok - Here are some Thank God Its Friday pics of the Newman and (first on the forum?) Spirit of America 956cs...

I have to say the Newman is IMHO THE best to date, I love it. The colour is superb as is the finish, attention to detail and out of the box handling. Slot.It, though not having much variation in their range, produce the best RTR slot cars around and you just know the quality of each new one is a safe bet...

The 'Spirit of America', whilst not my cup of tea looks wise, IS also a true labour of love and again the detailing is superb...

Enjoy!

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
What I am left wondering is who paid for the Spirit of America to race that year?

There is very little sponsorship on there. Is Spirit of America a brand I've never herad of?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts