Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

For the first time on the forum, I saw a lot of marvellous things... Does anybody know where can I buy Porsche 956 of Slot.It in Switzerland ?
Thanks for your reply. The only good shop I know is this one : www.suter-meggen.ch
The first time I order slot parts in his shop, I found Scalex Pitstops and figures two. Now he has got Revell (cars and figures), Fly, Ninco and Carrera, good shop. I just Bought the Fangio's Maserati, very good finition...
To join photos on the forum, do I need a web page ?

Thanks a lot.

Mike Delanney

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Hi Mike,
Welcome to the forum!

Where in Switzerland are you?

I am in Egg, just outside Zürich where I live and run a racetrack called Swiss Race Bahn.

I also just happen to be one half of the Distribution Company for Slot.It in Switzerland so drop me an Email.

Seems to be a day for coincidences as I also spoke to the owner of the website you mentioned this afternoon.

With regards to posting pics, see this link HERE
Its our guide to posting pictures on the Forum, enjoy browsing round our resources!

Regards

Swissracer
(Allan Wakefield)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Evening Swissracer !

That's the greatest coincidence
, because two days ago, I sent you a mail about slot it. I visited their web page and they gave your adress as the distributor for Switzerland !
I live in Romont (FR), and for the moment I haven't got an area to have a track, so, I buy figures, stands, cars. Now I'm modifiying Scalex figures (pit crew) and stands (pit stop ref C6??). I'm looking for photos of dioramas because I like this kinds of works.
In Switerland, it's very hard to find pieces for slot car or modelling (in 1/43). Concerning the 956 from slot it, for the moment, I'm looking for the Kenwood and the Canon. In the future, I think I will buy the others...

So, thanks a lot for your reply, and see you soon on the forum !

Mike
(Emmanuel Depreux)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts