SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

For the first time on the forum, I saw a lot of marvellous things... Does anybody know where can I buy Porsche 956 of Slot.It in Switzerland ?
Thanks for your reply. The only good shop I know is this one : www.suter-meggen.ch
The first time I order slot parts in his shop, I found Scalex Pitstops and figures two. Now he has got Revell (cars and figures), Fly, Ninco and Carrera, good shop. I just Bought the Fangio's Maserati, very good finition...
To join photos on the forum, do I need a web page ?

Thanks a lot.

Mike Delanney

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Evening Swissracer !

That's the greatest coincidence
, because two days ago, I sent you a mail about slot it. I visited their web page and they gave your adress as the distributor for Switzerland !
I live in Romont (FR), and for the moment I haven't got an area to have a track, so, I buy figures, stands, cars. Now I'm modifiying Scalex figures (pit crew) and stands (pit stop ref C6??). I'm looking for photos of dioramas because I like this kinds of works.
In Switerland, it's very hard to find pieces for slot car or modelling (in 1/43). Concerning the 956 from slot it, for the moment, I'm looking for the Kenwood and the Canon. In the future, I think I will buy the others...

So, thanks a lot for your reply, and see you soon on the forum !

Mike
(Emmanuel Depreux)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.