SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Well, who would have thought it? After just 6 issues it is now the "world's best selling slot car magazine". No wonder the cover is suffering from a mass outbreak of exclamation marks. I wonder on what basis you have come to this conclusion Jon?

No doubt you will be announcing your circulation figures on the forum to allow us to test the veracity of this ludicrous claim.

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
I wasn't aware of this rule that states you need to be a subscriber to your magazine before you can comment on it. Perhaps you should think of me as a potential customer who is asking some pertinent questions before he parts with his money.

As I have your attention at the moment you may like to provide answers for the following queries:

1) How do you justify the claim to be the world's best selling slot car magazine? What is your circulation and what is the circulation of your competitors? I have already asked this question but you chose to ignore it. If you are unable to back up your claim then I suggest you might consider reading the trades description act.

2) I note you claim to be "editor in chief" - how many sub editors do you have or is this just a grandiose title of little worth?

3) Why are there no printed copies available of issues 5 & 6?

4) Why has your somewhat amateurish website not been updated since issue 4?
You are exceedingly active on this forum - I suggest you might pay a little more attention to your commercial enterprise instead.

5) How do you intend to produce another 4 copies of the magazine before March 2012?
You took subscribers money in March last year on the promise of ten issues per year. You have two chances of fulfilling that promise - fat and no!

6) Do you intend to refund the subscribers who have not received their full entitlement of magazines? I believe there is a criminal offence involving "taking money under false pretence".

I look forward to your comments.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts