SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lenny Broke
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I'm over from Australia currently and I am in Chichester this week for the Goodwood Revival next weekend. The wife and I are staying with relatives and I was wondering if there is any slot racing clubs that I could visit if I can fit them into our schedule this week.
regards
Alan O'Dea aka Lenny broke

·
Jim Moyes
5,017 Posts
Hi Alan.

Monday night Bolwextric at Clanfield
Tuesday night Solent Slot cars at Gosport
Wednesday night Farnham club
Thursday night Home Farm at Liphook

But will your wife put up with all that?

Bigtone does some BSCRA type racing quite close to Chichester and there's some HO guys at Worthing too. All within 30 miles of Goodwood.

Pm me if you want any more info about the top list and I'll put you in touch with the relevant people.

·
Lenny Broke
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mr M
Thanks for the reply
I'll get back to you once I've got clearance from the Minister for War, Finance and Social activities.
Cheers Alan

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Hello Alan,

Netley Slot Club is about 25minutes from Chichester and just a mile from Junction 9 on the M27. Race night is Monday and this Monday Falcon 1/32 GT cars will be racing. A couple of the guys will also be at The Revival and should you give us a visit you will be able to borrow a car and controller - 1st night FREE!
Check our web site http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?showforum=181

Best Regards

**** L

·
Tony
2,834 Posts
Hi
South Downs Slotcar Club is about 3 miles from Chichester, Wednesday is club night. We run on a 90' six lane routed track and we have club cars and controllers to loan. We run Falcon powered 1/24th Saloon or Sports/GT, 1/32nd Falcon powered F1 and Sports GT and BRSCA classes. PM me if you are interested. We also have a few hard bodied cars
Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts