SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi Gents,

The Farnham SlotRally is being held on Sunday 25th September 2011 at the Farnham Scalextric Club - well to be technically accurate, it's in the Ivy Room of the Farnham Conservative Club (FCC).

I've been in contact with the FCC about the booking, and since the event of 2010, there have been some changes, some of which are of benefit to YOU!

The first biggie is that the on-site catering is open as normal for Sunday lunch for FCC members, but the person running the kitchen is opening early to serve breakfast, so bacon/egg/sausage baps could be available for early birds. Again such snacks will be available over the lunchtime as well.

All visitors to the Slot Rally will need to "sign in" on arrival. This year we aren't having the bar in the Ivy Room (took up valuable space when it was open), but once you have signed in, you will be allowed to use the main club bar.

Gareth will be handling entries, but please either PM me, or reply on this thread if you are interested in food. It's not a pre-order system, but I'd like to give the guy a heads-up on possible numbers, so he doesn't keep the hungry waiting...

Regards

Lawrence

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This year food will be available from the Conservative Club Kitchen.

Breakfast 08:30 - 11:00

Tea/Coffee/Orange Juice/Grapefruit Juice £1.00
Bacon Bap £2.75
Sausage Bap £2.75
Double Egg Bap £2.50
Bacon & Egg Bap £3.25
Sausage & Bacon Bap £3.50
Sausage, Bacon & Egg Bap £3.95
Full English £5.95
(this is 2 sausages, 2 bacon, fried egg, hash browns, baked beans, mushrooms, black pudding & fried bread)

Lunch 12:00 - 14:30
Selection of sandwiches/toasties available from £2.95
Basket Meals £5.00 all with chips
  • Cheese Burger
  • Scampi
  • Double Sausage
  • Vegtable Burger

Daily Specials Board also available

Disclaimer: The kitchen and chef operates as a separate entity to the Farnham Scalextric Club. Menu as given to me in late July.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts