SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
I took part in a "gravel" WRC event in Paris last year, it was held on a temporary track using the Davic system and was tremendous fun. The surface was incredibly slippery and required very delicate control.

The track is sprinkled with Nesquik chocolate powder

You could pressure the car in front into a mistake by tailgating

The cars ran reliably all afternoon other than the occasional dusting down to shake out the excess powder.

David

·
Registered
511 Posts
QUOTE (Iceman @ 20 Feb 2004, 02:21 AM)I have heard,but not seen,that some rally tracks go through real water.Has anyone seen this?

Iceman
How about milk? Then you could drink the result after the race. Mmmmm, chocolatey

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
You could use distilled water without a problem.

David

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Hey Iceman I nearly posted the same question cos I heard that too. Anyone any experience of this?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Gerard, that is a super looking track. The 'snow' looks quite deep in places.

Do you have any pictures of the rest of the track & scenery?
I take it, it was 2 lane racing not an out and back track?

Chris

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
I was just going through Racebaan's old posts and noticed no one ver answered about rallying through water: here is the proof it is totally feasible, and yes distilled is best and don't run cocoa or flour at the same time!!!

Racing Thru Water Post on SlotForum
Stephen

·
Registered
313 Posts
Racebaan, excellent photos again. I'm sure if you play abit with the lighting it could look more like the real thing then what he real thing look like the real thing, if that makes any sense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts