SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
756 Posts
I'll clarify that post of Baz' a little.....

At prior rounds of the Audi Challenge, Junior teams have been allowed to have one 'adult' member. I am not aware of this ruling having been changed for this round. However, this doesn't mean the rule *hasn't* been changed - just that I'm not aware of any change

If anyone's wondering.... I have no view, either for or against, the one adult in a junior team issue. There are *VERY* good arguments either way

-Rob

· Registered
756 Posts
Over the time that I have had anything to do with the Audi or Porsche Slot-Tech Challenges, I have had numerous wide ranging conversations with Jim of Slot-Tech. From these exchanges one major point of the rules comes across:

FUN!

The sole aim of the rules is to establish a basically 'level' playing field wherever possible. The best case scenario would be for there to be no rules at all... However, back in the real world......

So the best compromise is minimal rules interpreted to emphasise the FUN, rather than the minutiae. Consequently the rules for the Audi and Porsche challenges can be written in easily legible type on one side of a sheet of A4 paper

-Rob

· Registered
756 Posts
QUOTE i am therefor entering a junior team consisting of myself, craig pringle and nathanial rigg!

Suits me fine James

If it keeps you, Craig or Nathaniel out of a senior team

-Rob (Who'll take any narrowing of the odds that he can
)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.