SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
I will be there.

With a tool that works this time?

I had development problems with the 956, but it came good in the E final!!

Thanks to RR3.9 and inte!!

Cheers

BSN

·
mac pinches
2,154 Posts
hi sean count pre-add in the line up, ill be up there on saturday to set the car up, james and howard coming up on sunday, see you on the 14th, im unshure how many are coming from n/staffs, should knowtomorrow, cheers mac

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
QUOTE Looks like we'll have a good turn out with several race clubs entering teams

GOOD LUCK to everyone, sounds great!

Who is doing the SlotForum Event reporting then?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
well I would say I can do it but I dont have a working computer at the mo. :cry

hell oops I mean dell should be sending me a free motherboard to go with the free cables, cd-rw and hard drives!
yeah dont ask!

Rob.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Would likes to say a thank you to Jim at Slot-tech and Sean at Pendle for organising the event, and sean for letting us make a racket and a general pain of ourselves and for opening the shop at a ridiculous time on a sunday evening! bet it was worth it tho! Oh and to **** for lending me his controller for a bit, and to James who told us how to set the car up once we'd finished! cheers James

Rob.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
QUOTE Oh and to **** for lending me his controller for a bit, and to James who told us how to set the car up once we'd finished!

SO!

Is this Integrali speak for:

QUOTE We took substandard gear and lost bigtime !

Come on folks! Report time

Inquiring minds want to know...

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
ok ok, rr3.9 and BSN did, I just said yeah ok I'll run anything..

we were 8th out of 11 so we didnt lose disasterously!

3.9 and BSN wanted to use a boxer loads of lead and silly gearing 26t crown
and the car was well.. interesting as 3.9 would put it. However once they had the tyres they liked I decided, take the lead out put the V12 in.. better better, came 3rd and beat pink panthers (ie Grah1) lob the 28t crown on and the car got even better! so, er oh thats what I suggested in the first place! so I blame it on 3.9 and BSN..
ok so i crashed a few more times, but I was also fastest out of the 3 of us on the tightest lane.

Rob.

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Nice try for a first run on the track Rob ,we had our problems too ,we decided to run marks chassis with the suspension kit on but the tyres parted company with the rims ,proslot rubber does grip well but goes a bit soggy when well oiled and we didnt get going properly till the last 2 runs ,still got 5th oa just behind the slot tech team though and with a 26k v12 as well .but youve got to hand it to nick,steve and andy there wasn a car any where near to the speed they were going at .well done guys and donating the trophy to pete murphy ( whos seriously ill ) was a great gesture.
For the record top 5 positions at the finish were
1. team pendle
2. junior racer
3. pre-add
4. slot-tech
5. pendle panthers

sean will publish the full results asap
Thanks to all the teams who took place for a great race .

Graham

1 - 14 of 14 Posts