SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I am opening the book..

BSN favorite to win as long as he gets past scrutineering.

If you ban him guys...you are not playing fair!!

I want a report on Monday

Hey mini BSN? If Dad loses and they let him use his Porsche... make sure we get the REAL reason he loses OK little man?

·
mac pinches
2,154 Posts
hi bsn yes i will be at wolves sunday, ill be after your tail so get yea braids in gear!!! it,s the last 1 this year so lets make it count, all the best mac

·
mac pinches
2,154 Posts
hi bsn yes i will be at wolves sunday, ill be after your tail so get yea braids in gear!!! it,s the last 1 this year so lets make it count, all the best mac

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
now Wrexham dont have the unlucky charm (phil) we hopefully will be firing on all cylinders!

BSN, lectronic controller wont work at wolves!

we have some tho so no worries.

like i said before your car isnt legal as of this minute it depends on some deciding factors like the post!

me and rr3.9 will be there too, we had a test sesh this afternoon
and I did the usual to my car.. popped a motor and stripped the gear! (nice one!) and I buckled a slot it rim!!

anywho, I have 2 cars.. maybe 3 if I decide I want one..

Rob.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL

Inte you better take one of your spares, cause at this rate I'm not going to pass go with my machine!

Allan I'll win, but only if I can keep it in the slot! No Hope then

Mini BSN's car is something to behold! Self decorated I'll try and post a pic!

John

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
SLOT-TECH
PRESENTS
THE PORSCHE CHALLENGE AT WOLVERHAMPTON SLOT CAR CLUB

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO THROW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF NORMAL CLUB RACING OUT OF THE WINDOW, AND BUILD A SLOT CAR
USING ALL THE GOODIES THAT ARE NORMALLY BANNED!
RULES
YOUR CAR MUST BE A 1/32 SCALE PORSCHE WITH A PLASTIC CHASSIS, WINDOWS AND INTERIOR. (Including driver). NO TRACTION MAGNETS.
ALL COMPONENTS USED TO BUILD YOUR PORSCHE MUST BE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MANUFACTURERS: - SCALEXTRIC, NINCO, (PROSLOT Europe), FLY, PINK-KAR, SCX, SLOT-IT, CARRERA, OZRACE, CARTRIX, REPROTEC, (SCALEAUTO motors only) OR TEAMSLOT.
IF THE PARTS YOU REQUIRE ARE NOT CURRENTLY MADE BY ANY OF THE LISTED MANUFACTURERS DON'T USE THEM!
CONSTRUCTION
THE BODY AND CHASSIS MAY BE MODIFIED TO ALLOW "BODY ROCK" AND THE FITTING OF MOTORS AND RUNNING GEAR (Glue may be used)
MAXIMUM OVERALL WIDTH 65mm (Including wheels and tyres)
MINIMUM HEIGHT 32.5mm
RUBBER TYRES ONLY. (No sponge, silicone or goop!)
WEIGHT MAY BE ADDED INSIDE THE CAR. (Lead only)
RACE FORMAT
50 DRIVERS WILL RACE IN A SERIES OF RANDOMLY GENERATED HEATS OF 20 LAPS DURATION ON ALL 6 LANES. (All 6 to count based on time/laps) THE JUNIORS & SENIORS WILL THEN RACE IN SEPARATE SEGMENTED FINALS.
WARNING! THE TOP 12 CARS WILL BE SCRUTINEERED!
DATES/TIMINGS/COST
THE RACE WILL TAKE PLACE AT WOLVERHAMPTON SLOT CAR CLUB ON SUNDAY 30.11.03 WITH TROPHIES FOR 1st, 2nd, & 3RD, PLACE FOR BOTH JUNIOR & SENIOR EVENTS. (JUNIORS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE) THE TRACK OPENS AT 9.00AM THERE WILL BE A DRIVER BRIEFING AT 10.30AM AND RACING WILL COMMENCE AT 11.00AM THE COST OF THE EVENT WILL BE £5.00 PER SENIOR AND £3.00 PER JUNIOR
(Free practice is available for visiting drivers only on Saturday 29.11.03 from 10am-6pm)

NOTE: - SLOT-TECH WILL NOT BE ENTERING OR PREPARING ANY CARS FOR THIS EVENT BUT WILL BE OFFERING A PRIZE FOR THE BEST-ENGINEERED AND MOST INNOVATIVE CAR. (NOT NECESSARILY THE FASTEST)

FREE SECURE PARKING - FULL CATERING FACILITIES - FUN ATMOSPHERE

AS NUMBERS ARE LIMITED, WE WILL REQUIRE CONFIRMATION IN ADVANCE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.

ROb.

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Nicely copied and pasted Rob .
The tracks not as smooth as yours run a bit more clearance also the power is not as high as last year .15 [email protected] amps across 6 lanes acording to Malcom S when I saw him last week.
Try and make your car seem a bit narrower this time

Graham

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
maybe a bit of a dispute for that! anywho, I know how to prep em!

Sean.. you know the drill.

Rob.
p.s I thought it was quite a good copy and paste effort! took ages.. all of about a minute!

p.p.s my car is 64.5 mm wide this time but it's 32mm high :-O

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
erm.. BSN couldnt set his car up until the last couple of racers or rather me and 3.9 did and then gave it to him.. (bigger wheels may look good but aint as good as little uns!)

Rob.

p.s the top 10 senior cars were all Racer GT1's only one was the heavier lumo one.. I woulda won if I had a lighter shell I reakon! impressed Jim tho (I think)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts