SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think it's pretty obvious which one is better, but 250GTO disagrees with me, as as so many of you do when you have a critical life decision to make.... I decided to consult a bunch of slotters that I've never met (few exceptions).

Just so moderators don't boot this, also what do you think about slot cars?

Lotus

·
Registered
163 Posts
To keep this slot related - there was a Star Wars slot racing game released - I had a quick Google for it but couldn't find any pictures.

I think it came with a TIE fighter and an X-Wing to race!

Paul

Edit: There's a short write up of it on this page (about 1/2 way down) - sounds as if it was more of a TCR type set....

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Had to be Star Wars. I had a crush on Princess Leia, and Nathalie Portman is drop dead gorgeous

While the Enterprise is a cool spaceship, nothing can match the sub-zero cool of the Millenium Falcon!
Pod Racing! Must have been a demented slot pilot who thought of that one. Lets take some unlicenced jet engines, strap them together with and energy field and attach a passenger seat at the back!!

R2D2 would make a good slot conversion - a wheel in each back leg and the guide under the front leg

Mark.

·
Premium Member
5,675 Posts
QUOTE Only topics related to the Slot Car hobby and Motoring will be allowed

I only note one reference to slot cars actually in this thread, Lotus.

Still, I think you got your answer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.