SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
500 Posts
Gentlemen:

I am impressed. There was an e mail in my inbox advising me that the PDF version was available. When I purchased the issue the link to the PDF file arrived in a nanosecond (I timed it). The PDF file downloaded automatically to my iMAC and is now saved in my Slot Car Mag folder. How good is that?

But wait there's more:

1) I loved the article on dirt. Per chance was that authored by anyone we know?
I think you'd be wise to recruit the writer as a permanent correspondent.

2) I was appalled --no horrified by the article on er.. I think you referred to them as Superlight Racing Cars. It brought tears to the eyes of this rivet counter.
Seriously-it is fun to see what's going on in the Dark Side of racing. Besides I now feel that my scratch building hobby is rather economical all things considered.

3) I returned to SF and noted that the link to the hardcopy has been added to the thread. So I am about to purchase the hard copy as well. This stuff is just too good to sit on the hard drive of my Apple or printed on paper stock from my little ink jet printer. Besides given the great colour I'm sure it makes way more sense to buy a high quality copy from you rather than to run through those pricey ink jet printer cartridges.

4) Next item on my agenda will be to answer the monthly quiz and win an Aston Martin. (That's how it works right?
)

Keep up the great work!

Cheers

Mark

· Registered
500 Posts
I shall try to remember to confine my (failed) attempts at humor to my blog.

I actually enjoyed the article on super lightweight cars (I don't want to offend anyone's sensibilities by calling them thingies). I don't see these cars very often, and it's interesting to to read about other sides of our hobby.

Keep up all the good work--I very much appreciate that you cover a wide range of activities.. HO, RTR, club racing, track building and scenery, car reviews, and.. oh yes, scratch building.

Cheers,

Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.