SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Marc Abbott
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The issue 2 Hard Copy is available from Lulu as from now.

Sunsetman will endeavour to get the pdf link up and running ASAP.

In this issue:

Pit Board:
Hello again!
A look at The Slot Fest at Gaydon, plus, we have another great competition... this time to win a fantastic Aston Martin, courtesy of Scalextric.

Making a Scene:
Digging the dirt down under
Lynne Haines shows us how simple things like dirt can be used to transform the look and feel of your race track.

'N'-Joyment of Ninco:
by Peter Solari
Peter Solari loves the Ninco brand and takes time out to tell us just why he regards it as the best all-round slot company in the business.

Foreign Affair:
The Slot Tour Auto 2011
Rui Costa gives an insight into a fabulous weekends racing on a multitude of different track types and surfaces.

Stripping!:
Graymalkin continues his NasCar relivery
Part two of Richard's work on our Nascar, where he takes us into the realms of stripping back to the bare body.

HO Grand Prix:
2011 UK Slot Car Festival report
Alan Player gives us the story of the biggest little slot car race at the Festival and also reflects on the impression the racing made on visitors.

That's a slot car, that was:
Speed is the key with BSCRA cars!
Most people that race Scalextric type cars have no real conception of how fast these hand built BSCRA cars can go... Nick Thrower explains all.

Club Focus:
Tyneside Slot Car Club
Stephen Owens takes time out from racing to tell us all about a new club racing 1/32 scale cars on a routed track in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.

Dilworth's World:
Scientific study at The University Of Ilfracombe
Yes, there really is a scientific way to understand the difference between a slot car collector nerd and a slot car Neanderthal racer.

Happy reading

ABBO

· Marc Abbott
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE I loved the article on dirt. Per chance was that authored by anyone we know?

Of course!

Can't think of many Ladies that are on here that come from down-under...

ABBO

· Marc Abbott
1,890 Posts
Hi Ember

As I said in my PM - Lulu uses (I believe) different printers throughout the world, so yours, I would think, was done at a different location from mine. Mine came out perfect - only the front cover being a tad dark. Don't forget to send me that email when you get the chance

Also, I've just received this email from LULU:

Enter coupon code SUNSHINEUK305 at checkout and receive 20% off your order. The maximum savings for this coupon is 250 Pounds. Offer good towards print costs only - shipping and tax amounts are excluded. You can only use the code once per account, and you can't use this coupon in combination with other coupon codes. This great offer ends on 30 June 2011 at 11:59 PM so try not to procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right to change or revoke this offer at any time, and of course we cannot offer this coupon where it is against the law to do so. Transaction must be in Pounds.

Is this only open to me or is it something anyone can use. I'm going to use it to buy three copies for someone else that doesn't use the internet.

ABBO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.