SlotForum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Marc Abbott
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Issue 4 of SlotCarMAG is on the launch pad and should be available this weekend.

Pendles will be taking delivery tomorrow, so hopefully it will be up on their site either late tomorrow or Saturday. This copy is now 28 pages plus cover.
The Lulu version, will be up on site tomorrow night (Friday).
I'm sure that Sunsetman will oblige and do the necessary to get the pdf version available too.

This issue is a corker. Gareth Jex's Slot Rally GB features on the cover and I must say he's done a super job with the pics inside to go with his article. You may also notice that there is a slight difference in the Lulu Cover and the Pendle Cover.

The prizes on offer this month are immense...

FOUR complete kits from Penelope Pitlane - this includes everything bar the motor!!!
and
TWO cars donated by NINCO - Renault Méganes.

The questions to win these are so simple even Sunsetman's cat could do it. PLUS The comps are now open to everyone worldwide. It only costs the price of an email to enter... So that's nothing then

Here's some pics to whet your appetite:

(Pendle cover left and Lulu cover right)

Once again on behalf of the team, I must say a HUGE thank you to all the contributors and also to Steve Ward and Peter Solari for the prizes.

ABBO

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
Looks FAB Abbo. Of course, now I have to buy 2 copies of each issue to keep the set complete. Grrr.

Question: Are the competitions open to international readers? (Not that I can enter anyway)

Embs

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Man... I keep forgetting about this!
Just downloaded Issue 4 and Issue 3 which I missed. Plenty to read over the weekend

·
Registered
503 Posts
I just ordered the print copy from Lulu.

Dirt...Rock...what comes next? Shrubs and Trees? I hope so! My wife is wondering why my track area is starting to resemble a lawn a garden supply center... I blame Embs and Slot Car Mag!

Cheers,

Mark

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
QUOTE (Bigskybanker @ 29 Oct 2011, 02:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dirt...Rock...what comes next? Shrubs and Trees? I hope so! My wife is wondering why my track area is starting to resemble a lawn a garden supply center...
Hopefully. It's about the only gardening I can manage without bringing about mass murder. Green growing things and I don't get along.

Oh and for those interested the title is an ACDC reference.

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
Yes, and yes!

We are just finalising everything at the moment, and are looking to have issue 5 out in all formats around the 16th.

Thanks a lot for your interest.

Mooster

Editor

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
When do we find out the competition winners for issue 4?

·
Marc Abbott
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Funny you should ask that, we only discussed yesterday. I believe that Sunsetman's cat has delved into the list of names and he will announce tomorrow at some point.

I've got the Penelope Pitlane kits to ready to go and Slothead is poised with the Méganes.

ABBO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts