SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Dave Capelen
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I sent a message to the contact details at the bottom of the main page, but have received no reply.as yet.

My Slotcarmann Resins section is no longer visible in the Hobby Traders area.

Could you please look into this and let me know what the situation is?

Also, I cannot see how I can message using the Forum now.

Thanks
Dave Capelen

Kevs Racing Bits
Dave, if you click on the forum members name or do a mouseover if you're on a pc, the pop up has the message option included.

Dave Capelen
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still haven't had a direct reply from anyone...?

I am a Premium member and paid up to date, as far as I am aware.

I had posted items earlier this year and wanted to post updates.

If this cannot be restored I will move elsewhere.

Frustrated, of Glen Vine.

Autoavia
Dave - If you have a look at post12 it appears to imply that the Hobby Traders Forum will no longer exist

Lack of response by SF.

and post 233 onwards here

Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live!

I think the folowing from those posts is also relevant

"We are working on something for our small business owners in the future, who are unable to be Site Vendors but I do not yet have an ETA for this."

I am not sure what they mean by site vendors either but it does seem to imply that at some point there will be some kind of marketplace for any slot car business regardless of size. It doesn't give any information about any costs that will apply to be part a site vendor or for any section for small businesses.

There was an old boy who rebuilt warbirds in the early days of vintage aircraft restoration which seems relevant here
"Don't fix what ain't broke"

The benefits you derive from being a premium member also appear to have changed

https://www.slotforum.com/premium-membership/

Autoavia
The benefits of premium membership are total ***p compared to the plus membership that was available before, Verticalscope are truly taking the hiss out of its customers.

Joel
i think you hit the nail on the head with the word "customers" as opposed to "forum members".

Who are the experts that are going to be available on the special premium members forum?
Is there a hidden group of slotcar illuminati that none of us have ever met?

Administrator
@Slotcarmann, If you would like to discuss your options about the section, you can reach out to our vendor support team. They will be able to speak to you directly. You can find the information about this in the Vendor FAQs.

@merkit the grof, We have been reviewing the premium member benefits and looking at making adjustments, including adding more benefits. I don't have any timeline for any changes, but our

Daniel

Slot King
Daniel, thanks for the feedback, but all that stuff should have been sorted out long before the deployment of the new software.
We have been paying for a set of benefits which we are not receiving (the galery hasn't worked properly for a number of years).
VS is failing to meet it's contractual obligations here, this is not funny anymore, I have started to investigate what legal recourse I can take to either force VS to deliver the relevant level of service or get a multi year refund,

Joel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.