SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Slik has uploaded a fantastic video from the Birthday party in Switzerland. It shows the different races, the guys that were there and the club itself.

Check it out on our videos page: Click here (It's called Swiss Race Bahn)

Note: It's a 22 MB Mpeg file. If that is too large for your bandwidth, we will be uploading a lighter version later in the week. Remember, as with the other videos, it is sometimes easier to save the video to your computer first before watching it.

Please feel free to add your comments.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Excellent Video Slik!

I hope to have your permission to place it on my HP to show how much fun we have there!

And for all of you - visit our tracks - it's worth to be there minimum once a lifetime!
Guests are always welcome!

·
Registered
329 Posts
QUOTE (thomas @ 4 Oct 2004, 10:25)I hope to have your permission to place it on my HP to show how much fun we have there!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey there Thomas!

But of course! In fact I'll give Swissracer a couple of CDs with a higher quality version on it for you too

Looking forward to the next time,

Julian.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hi Julian,
just back home. we had monday night skate in Zürich this night - and I've been there with my bike - and the inline skates

Now I'm a little exhausted - and just looked your video the 3rd time today

Next time we meet in Farnham I think, I'm in Reading next Monday and Tuesday, the week after that I'm in Worcester...

·
Registered
773 Posts
...still no clue? Julian / slik is the man with the video-camera, Edo, Nuro, Jim and Swiss have been shown adn identitied - so there are not a lot to search for...

I'll leave that to the other guys which made a lot of pictures...

from left to right: slik, slotshot, Ecurie, Nuro, Swiss, Edo

Joergs

Jexy1

overdrive is the guy on the left...

Mr.M and Ecurie...
Who's missing?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.