SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts

As you see we are conducting a survey of our members.

This is to determine the trends and status of the slot car market - at least that market that we all are involved in. Also to help us address issues relating to the forum.

What is the motivation for you to complete the survey you may ask - well we have three very cool prizes from Scalextric, Monarch Lines and Gaugemaster.

We will conduct this survey on a yearly basis so that we can see the progression of change and rises and falls in the market.

We hope that you can find the time to fill in the survey. You have a few weeks to do so.

To take part in the survey, Please click here.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Tried to fill in the survey
but my computor would not let me open the survey
any ideas whats wrong
I always want to share my oppinnions.
I do have to say i think this is a good idea.
Another question whilst i am here. There was talk of a slot forum car is that idea still in the pipeline?

Cheers Wayneslot

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Another survey hits the doormat so to speak. I was able to give accurate info on the quantities of cars, as I keep a database (psion) in my pocket. I must admit it makes frightening reading.

M

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Good idea. Mine's done. Love the idea of prizes! Do you intend sharing our feedback with manufacturers?

QUOTE Also to help us address issues relating to the forum.

Huh?

(Yes, I know I'm a nosey sod!)

Rob

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We'll see what the value of the data is when it's collated.

I think that it will be more interesting next year when we can see trends appear.

·
Registered
714 Posts
An assumption about our membership?
QUOTE By second wind, we mean: did you have a track as a kid, give it up when you discovered girls in your teens and have now picked it up again - now that you are settled down ;-)
All male membership?

·
Jamie Coles
515 Posts
How many hours do you spend on your hobby?
Does that include 95% of the time sitting watching the other cars go round the track after I've been nerfed at the first corner? Should I include the hours spent scanning ebay and time removing naff paint jobs?!!

Jamie - not the one with a soapbox!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
All part of the hobby isn`t it? You can certainly learn a lot here that`s for sure and it broadens your outlook . Be great to meet some of you guys

·
Registered
420 Posts
about the 'when you discovered girls' theme....

a politically correct version:
when you developed an interest in intimate relationship with individuals of same or opposite sex.

... did not want to forget all variants I've heard rumours about....

//peter

1 - 20 of 39 Posts