SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
I am still traumatised from last year's competition ........... but as I won a car (Cheers Jadlam
) I guess I'll have to give it another go.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With over £900 worth of prizes, the competition is now up and running.

N.B. - We are just waiting for 4 of the partner sites to let loose their reindeer. As soon as they have done so, we'll post an update here. You can find the others in the mean time.

Good luck to all! Clues will be shown if you need them, just let us know here.

·
Registered
530 Posts
fun, yeah it is..... until you try and find the one on the Jadlam site. I have been all over the place, nothing found. Guess I'll have to wait for the hint.

Some others are easy enough, though (got six now).

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE (spykerman @ 5 Dec 2011, 21:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fun, yeah it is..... until you try and find the one on the Jadlam site. I have been all over the place, nothing found. Guess I'll have to wait for the hint.

Some others are easy enough, though (got six now).

Yes I have found six so far as well. Just asked the wife to look for the one on the Jadlam site...............she started to and has now stopped

·
Registered
42 Posts
Jadlam, pendle and Getslotted!

Tell me Jadlam hid in in their slotcar section last year? in fact where were they last year?

·
No1 super guy
1,667 Posts
No, jadlam did not put it in their slot car section last year, it was in one of the kiddy toys sections, can't remember which one. Hope they have'nt done the same again, there are thousands of pages to go through on that site with just the slot sections alone

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
I think I'm still suffering big time from searching Jadlam last year. And no, it wasn't in their slot section.

Trying to resist the temptation to get caught up in it all again this year. So many wasted hours....

1 - 20 of 108 Posts