SlotForum banner

SlotForum - 500 members!

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  bigal2505 
#1 ·
We have 500 registered members! The newest member is bigal2505.

CONGRATULATIONS!

#3 ·
Yep, it looks good.

There are actually some people still in the Validation process. I have 19 folk waiting to join as they havn't received their validation email or havn't replied to the validation email.

I am currently fixing that problem (reverse DNS) so we won't have any email problems in the future.

#5 ·
Thank you for the welcome!

I'll be looking forward to receiving my 2D Cox Chap. for being the 500th member!

I will hopefully be posting the slot scene from Adelaide, South Australia, where the best Ozzie GP's were held. Our 1st meet is next week, Aust. V8 Touring car series, Holden v Ford.

bigal.

#9 ·
There have been 603 people 'knocking on the door', but 500 have 'got through'.

The rest have been lost to or are in the process of validation - that horrible process that sends out an email when you first join. Built into the software I'm afraid and something that has to be done, but causes so much problems with the likes of AOL.

If you are one of the people waiting for validation, send me and email and I will manually validate your account.

#10 ·
G'Day
Nice to see you make an appearance Al and welcome to this slightly unhinged community.

If he's getting a Cox Chappy for being #500 can I have perhaps a scaley cooper fj for introducing him to the site

Lenny

Hey SST! I'm working at Clipsal as a marshal, perhaps we could catch up for a chat at some stage thru the event ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.