SlotForum banner
161 - 168 of 168 Posts

· Phil Smith
4,487 Posts
QUOTE More to the point, what's the weather like this weekend?

Should we bring anoraks, or will there already be some on site

Don, don't ask me, I've never been that far north, I would imagine deep snow at this time of year, but coming from the sunny and warm South-east who knows

· John Roche
4,366 Posts
Hi Mac,

I'm Sure you've already told us but what time are the doors open on Sunday

I'm looking forward to this more than any meeting for a long time and I'm sure a big part of it is the spirit of the event.

Roll on Sunday

John

· mac pinches
2,134 Posts
hi John, for you and others , here is the time table for sat and sunday. the club will be open from 11.00 am till 5.00 pm on saturday for open practice, then open at 9.00 am sunday, the sunday practice will be given over to the people who could not make it on saturday, wehope to get under way by 11.30 on sunday, mac p

· mac pinches
2,134 Posts
As you say Russell, nice work, but totaly outside the spirit of this meeting. i would hate to see the entery reduded to the few elite who could produce this kind of work, again this was ment to be a light hearted meeting, i know Derek has cars that are more in keeping with the theme. please just for 1 day of the year! mac p

161 - 168 of 168 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.