SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
Wow, nice work Jason. It's all getting very easy to use around here!

·
Gordon Steadman
6,912 Posts
Jason, your work to the site has been great and must involve many hours of work. The whole place is becoming well organised, easy to navigate and informative.

It is much appreciated.

·
Circuit Owner
5,924 Posts
Hang on - this is mainly populated by blokes of a certain age (Ember I said MAINLY).

Isn't it an admission of failure if you have to refer to the instructions?
innocent.gif

All joking aside - this is so much more customer focused than previous incarnations of the Forum
thumbsup.gif

So hats off to the Authors - we salute you for making it easier to get things done
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The SlotForum Handbook is a constantly evolving thing. There is no way we can nail it down and say it's finished, or complete.

Just this weekend I've had to make loads of changes to deal with the sudden and unexpected changes to Photobucket's terms, and we're making changes all the time.

If we made a PDF, it would be out of date very quickly, so it's better to keep it as a live web page where the information is up to date and relevant.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The SlotForum Handbook is a constantly evolving thing...............so it's better to keep it as a live web page where the information is up to date and relevant.
Hi JasonB,
I'm not sure if you are aware but, when trying to access the SF Handbook just now none of the links I tried take me to that particular Handbook section, with the following appearing..... "Oops! We ran in to some problems. The requested forum could not be found".
Hope its not me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think that JasonB has upped stakes and gone to another forum….so I doubt that there is anyone to fix it in the new-style SF….
Thanks for letting me know Dave.

Seems a shame if it will no longer be maintained/accessible as it appeared to be a comprehensive and ideal first stop for a "Newbie" to the SF like myself, and I'm sure any future Users who Register.

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts