SlotForum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
10,494 Posts
QUOTE (Speedy @ 6 Feb 2009, 18:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The cars are running on wich grey track???

Yeah, can anyone enlighten me as well?

·
Jim Moyes
5,219 Posts
Or possibly........"START"!

When AutoArt was first spotted at London Toyfair they had a track of their own. Very similar to Carrera.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
QUOTE (DJ @ 6 Feb 2009, 17:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any sign of a Sierra Cosworth?

None at all.

QUOTE (JEXY1 @ 6 Feb 2009, 17:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any chance of anything new?

Nope, seemed not.

QUOTE (Speedy @ 6 Feb 2009, 19:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The cars are running on wich grey track???

The last dregs of the long announced and many times shown Autoart track. Most think it still born but there have, apparently been sightings in shops.
In any case you are not missing much, from memory of 3 years ago, it was a bad Carrera copy with less options.

·
Administrator
10,494 Posts
Well the first picture sums it up for me:

AutoArt are going down the toilet! (Well thats what the sign says
)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, disappointing - at least with regard to their 1/24 cars. It seemed to me that making 1/24 rally cars might have been a good idea, but they just stopped. I was hoping they would at least make the Peugeot 307 that they advertised at one point, but apparently there was a change of plan (at least as far as I know).

I like the race liveried Mustangs, even with questionable braking (non magnet).

Their focus, though, seems to be on street version exotic cars which, I'm guessing, must have a market somewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.