SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I see Carrera has introduced a new scale too.

Rich

·
Gary Skipp
6,687 Posts
Anyone know if Carrera's RRP is going sky high too? The SCriocco and the Z4 both look like nice models. I'm sure the Capri will be a popular model, too.

·
Fast Co.
1,240 Posts
Wow, Carrera have got some big plans for 2009. Finally, someone's bringing us models of the Bad Boy Vettes. I'd like to see them in 1/32 scale, but I'm gonna pick up one of each of the Exclusive cars until then. That Capri's also got my motor running. I'm glad to see Carrera is committed to the Group 5 cars and American muscle. Both the Pantera and the Chevelle will find their way into my stable. Doh, the Pantera's already in it!! I think the "Cars" movie slots will be a big hit with the younger set. Thanks Carrera!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I've not really paid much attention to Carrera's cars before, but I'm fairly sure that those Morgan Plus 8's are going to find their way onto my track at some point soon!

No matter how they go, they really look the part. Super! Nice one Carrera!

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (sacesta @ 7 Feb 2009, 14:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wow, Carrera have got some big plans for 2009. Finally, someone's bringing us models of the Bad Boy Vettes. I'd like to see them in 1/32 scale, but I'm gonna pick up one of each of the Exclusive cars until then. That Capri's also got my motor running. I'm glad to see Carrera is committed to the Group 5 cars and American muscle. Both the Pantera and the Chevelle will find their way into my stable. Doh, the Pantera's already in it!! I think the "Cars" movie slots will be a big hit with the younger set. Thanks Carrera!

Well Revell did bring out these cars in 2004

http://www.slotforum.com/reviews/Revell-Gr...Sport/index.htm

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for all the info and pictures

I am a new member and thinking about getting started into slot cars and Carrera seems to be the right one for me. Anyway I am looking for a d 132 digital wireless 132 set but all I have seen is the GT set not a big fan of those. Is there any other new sets at the Nurnberg show that are wireless?

The other question I have is can I run Digital 124 and 132 cars on the same track with the same equipment or do I have to have diffrent power and controllers I have read the use the same track?

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
thankx for the info! I saw a lot of Go!! carforce and "cars" things I really like (for my son of course)
and the capri tner looks good!
always been a carrera fan, no even more! the chevelle and the nr 43 Petty cars..............so good!!
hope to see them soon here

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.