SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
One word, WOW
A 6R4??!?!? Great choice!
Now one of the Resin cars is a Sunred SR21, but i have no idea what the other is!
M3 GTR will be great as will FLY's interpretation of the GT2 Porsche.
+ also a 512BB!
I know where a lot of my ££ is going
Simon

·
Fast Co.
1,240 Posts
Wow! Fly have got huge plans. I wonder if we'll actually see these in 2009, probably later. The classic F1s got me very, very excited - The Williams we all new was coming. The Lotus 78 JPS I new was inevitable and only a matter of time, but it excites me more than anything. But a Renault RS10? - I didn't see that coming this soon. I hope they all perform as well as the March 761. I've said it before and I'll say it again - it gets better every year. Bravo Fly!!

·
Matt Nicholls
2,006 Posts
I can see a majority of my slot money going to fly this year, assuming all that is shown comes before 2010. 6R4, 205, Lotus 78 and 997 911 will all be pre-ordered. Knowing Fly aswell, we'll probably get hundred's of liveries of these aswell

Matt

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Ha! There I was, scrolling down the page thinking, 'just a load of repaints!' and then, wham - F1 Heaven!

That's how you survive a global recession. Right there. You give 'em what they want.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Well this is new

But didn't Carrera just do these 512BB's??

Why wouldn't they choose a Ferrari that hasn't been done by anyone yet???

Like This ONE!!!

Why, Why, Why....

These ones have to be the biggest news of the show for me though!

I know that they have both been on a number of my personal "Please Make These Into Slot Car" lists for a long time now!

Thanks you Mr. Fly

Gordo Bond 007

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
A question: is it true that Fly is having economical troubles? Can anyone at the fair sense if these new models are really going to happen or is this just the swan's last song.

I hope all is well since the MG6R4 and the Peugeot would be great, but I have to confess that it is those F1 that are stealing the show.

Are they in trouble or not? please, we need some investigating journalism here.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Well if they are in trouble and people really want the 78, the renault 6R4 etc etc go and buy some fly cars!
The M1 and Carrera 6 are amazing runners, the march is beautiful and the 250LM is stunning!
go buy!
Simon

·
Jim Moyes
5,183 Posts
rallyP

Where did you hear that Fly were in financial difficulty? Was it from a reliable source or just rumour mongers? It could well be possible in these troubled financial times.

I wonder if the Spanish government will bail out struggling slot car companies? It must be the nearest they have to a motor industry!

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I already bought enough Fly, thank you. But if they do some of these new models I will buy again.

Mr.M, yes in the Spanish forums they have been pretty caustic with respect to Fly, even some of the stores. The objective component is that they closed a (or the) factory in Spain and did not pay the last months of salaries.

Oh! and they have Seat. That will be bailed out before Fly.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.