·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

*Standard range rrp 200Euro approx*

New model Porsche 935J due april/may firs liveries will be the LiquiMoly
cars numbers 6 & 7 from DRM 1980

Chaparall 2e number 66 from Riverside CANAM
New livery and body details including more curved sides.

all new Ford P68 Oulton park livery

p3 new livery Monza 67
312 NART LM 1970

*SILVERLINE range rrp 99Euro*

New Abarth 500 ACETO CORSA (racing body) due around May.
Abarth Punto planned early 2010

*Sideways range rrp 49Euro*

More RILEYmKXX liveries. all due 2nd quarter
Mid Ohio 2008
NJ Motorsports 2008
Utah Miller motorsports 2008

The chassis for these Rileys are already SLOT.IT Óxigen´ready with built
in space for the light unit and the sensor.

New model this year is to be the Dallara Daytona from the same series,
due 3rd quarter.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hello Everyone -

WOW... That P68 looks great! I've been waiting for this one ever since they announced it. I'm surprise that no mass produced company didn't do this one. I'm also waiting for the 312 spyder, but that 312 from Le Mans 1970 will also be a nice addition to the collection.

The Daytona Prototypes look nice as far as finish and quality, but the 1:1 cars are just too ugly for my interest. Although I've been reading that they run well. I'm look forward seeing what other new "classic" cars they'll introduce... If you are looking for suggestions from a loyal customer, here you go:

Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari 250 SWB
1970 Ferrari 512s or CL

Regards!

Mike

·
Registered
890 Posts
Man those Alfa's are freakin HOT!!!!

I also love the Ford 3L P68!

Interesting to see that 935j Porsche too. Looks like a very early prtotype, hopefully the finished version will look a little more "Racer-ish"

Later

Gordo

·
Registered
220 Posts
loving the Sideways series, so great to see all these new additions, and of course, all those brilliant Alfa's - I want them all, but will probably have to raffle off the kids to achieve that.

·
Registered
890 Posts
...now I am not "big headed" enough to think that I have any influence at all on what the manufactures decide to build, but I did have a conversation with Marco many months ago...

QUOTE Dear Marco ..... yatti, yatti, yada...
P.S. I don't know if you have ever looked at producing the Porsche 935, as one of your future models, but after doing much research I have discovered that the cars ran in many, many very interesting liveries. I would love to see RACER make them someday. Just a thought

Do ya think that maybe.... just a little bit?????

Gordo (I can dream can't I) Bond 007

·
Registered
293 Posts
Dream all you want Gordo! Maybe you did have an influence. I like the pair of MSR DP's, it'll be a nice set out on the track. I'd like to see them do a white kit for those who like to paint them up their selves.

The P68 and the Chappy are so very pretty, but I don't have the $$$ to lay out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.