SlotForum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
10,408 Posts
I can't get off the switch, he was bobble hat and scarf over here, there he appears to be getting a tan!

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
QUOTE (Dirk himself @ 7 Feb 2009, 06:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wonder why "#69" isn't looking so happy....

dj

watch out Scorpius will sting you!!!!!

QUOTE (col_de_turini @ 7 Feb 2009, 09:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...and hard graft.
Respect to the man, he must be finding it hard to have time to sleep.

Out on the drink with the Italians, beer and grappa until 2am every morning I guess does take its toll

QUOTE (RikoRocket @ 7 Feb 2009, 10:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't get off the switch, he was bobble hat and scarf over here, there he appears to be getting a tan!

God damn place is heated to 30 degess C might have something to do with it

QUOTE (Billy_Cart @ 7 Feb 2009, 11:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wait till he gets home, 46 degree C here today.

Phil

Im hittin' the pool, dont you worry

QUOTE (dda @ 7 Feb 2009, 22:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go Go Rick, it's D-Day

Yup,

DDA

Dont worry, we scored a direct hit, so to speak.....

QUOTE (Paul (NZ) @ 8 Feb 2009, 00:56) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>He is happy???

Keep up the good work Rick

Paul

Happy as a priest in a strip club

Seriously though the response has been overwhelming, and trying to answer questions from 3 people at once on a regular basis is a challenge. Meeting lots of people of the forums, they hear the Aussie accent and say, "you must be Rick", funny.....
More to come.....

·
Lars Ole
1,640 Posts
congrats on your achievements, it must be rewarding to see the whole materialize now.

cheers

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Hi Didier,
Good point......Day one it was two lanes analogue for the 1/24's of Francescos (BRM) and 2 lanes Scorpius for the NSRs.
By day two Francesco was that impressed he asked could we convert all 4 lanes to digital and chip a few BRMs. But the DS timing system was left in place.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.