SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gary Skipp
6,657 Posts
Who made that McLaren? Any one of us from the forum could paint a better helmet and do a better decal job on that. Sheesh..

There's some cool stuff from SCX here. The 1/43 looks fab and some of the accessories are creative and appealing. SCX have come a long way, their 2009 range is one of the most attractive on offer.

·
Jim Moyes
5,183 Posts
That Sunbeam looks amazing!

Shame I can't say the same about the Mini. But I think that is a mock-up using the dreadful old Exin mould. At least I hope it is!

·
Fast Co.
1,240 Posts
The SCX stuff doesn't generally wind me up, but occasionally they come along with something that peaks my interest, the Fiat 124 being such a model in this case. I may have to pick one of them up. I think Sloter took a wrong turn with the T70 Spyder. Beautiful model, but give us SLOT cars. Any word on the MonoRev version?

·
Registered
710 Posts
SCX keeps improving it's game. I'm impressed. I just wish they would package a FC-130 adapter in with the cars. Can't cost more than a few pennies, and I think the hobby crowd would be a lot more inclined to by the cars. What ever they lose in motor sales they will more than make up from in car sales.

·
René 'Vialli' Christensen
4,861 Posts
QUOTE (hotlap @ 6 Feb 2009, 19:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

Shouldnt the mclaren have a number 12 on it?, will still buy it!

Never mind, I buy two - one for #11 and one for #12!!!
Releasedate and price, please?

The old SCX/Exin/Matchbox Marlboro McLaren Honda cost £40-45!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.