SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gary Skipp
6,687 Posts
Who made that McLaren? Any one of us from the forum could paint a better helmet and do a better decal job on that. Sheesh..

There's some cool stuff from SCX here. The 1/43 looks fab and some of the accessories are creative and appealing. SCX have come a long way, their 2009 range is one of the most attractive on offer.

·
Jim Moyes
5,219 Posts
That Sunbeam looks amazing!

Shame I can't say the same about the Mini. But I think that is a mock-up using the dreadful old Exin mould. At least I hope it is!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Love the Talbot Sunbeam Lotus, Aston Martin DBR9 Gulf, Peugeot 908 2008LM, Fiat 124 and the Senna Mclaren (fixed front wheels?) but how do the dinosaurs in picture one get around the track?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
The Lancia S4 looks much better in these pictures.

I agree the Sunbeam looks superb! The McLaren re-release will go nicely with the classic collection - I hope they release the Lotus 78 next year to complete the set.

This year is turning into a nightmare for compiling a wish-list!

·
Fast Co.
1,240 Posts
The SCX stuff doesn't generally wind me up, but occasionally they come along with something that peaks my interest, the Fiat 124 being such a model in this case. I may have to pick one of them up. I think Sloter took a wrong turn with the T70 Spyder. Beautiful model, but give us SLOT cars. Any word on the MonoRev version?

·
Registered
710 Posts
SCX keeps improving it's game. I'm impressed. I just wish they would package a FC-130 adapter in with the cars. Can't cost more than a few pennies, and I think the hobby crowd would be a lot more inclined to by the cars. What ever they lose in motor sales they will more than make up from in car sales.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.