SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I don't feel bad for TeamSlot. It looks like they are a little further along than Avant Slot (showing parts of a prototype), so they should be out on the market first. I'm sure that each company will also produce liveries that the other won't. Plus the Avant Slot generally seems to favor undersize wheels and tires. Teamslot goes for a more scale appearing look. Plus it gives the consumer a choice.

·
Registered
293 Posts
After getting over the inital excitement of seeing another Alpine, the shots of chassis look like TeamSlot is looking to improve its game as well. It may not be NSR level, but the front bearings in the (presumed) Alpine chassis should be nice change from the free floating front axles on my A110. It looks like they have a pod to suit most common motor choices, including some anglewinders. Any word on what liveries they ae going to produce the Alpine in? Or maybe (dare to dream) a white kit?

·
Phil B.
3,805 Posts
No sign of the Chequered Flag Stratos then, I`ve emailed them a few times enquiring but they choose not to answer. Still there are plenty of other iconic rally cars by other manufacturers to buy.
Cheers - Phil B.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.