SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of the guys at the ASSC have been trying to practice power sliding round one of our members tracks.

I used a Sanyo HS2000GX to capture the videos at 240fps, after collecting over three hundred 10 second films (10 seconds is the limitation of the camera) I put together a video.

I hope you enjoy it (some parts are more crashing than power sliding but there are some cool moments in there such as two scaley Nissans where you can see the declas on the front tyres spinning)

Slow Mo Video

Regards

Colin

·
David.
1,140 Posts
QUOTE (Wraith @ 15 May 2011, 18:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Sean for putting the vid on here, how did you do that?
(youtube) Part after the = (/youtube)
Using (&) instead of [&] for demo.
Nice vid BTW.

·
Greg Gaub
16,857 Posts
Great video, Colin! Consistent power slides are super hard with magnet cars. One of the many reasons I like magless so much.

I loved the deslot-reslot-deslot-reslot at the end. That would have been a laugh riot to be there.

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We found the best cars were the scalextric Nissans and strangley enough the HPI nissan which was just amazing.

Annoyingly we missed one shot where the autoart ccx came out of the slot, done a full 360 and landed back in the same slot and continued driving - gutted we missed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.