SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
alright fellas when i say small i mean small i have being busy away routing a small rally test track how small you may ask well a meisly 2x4 foot small but its well on its way i have taken some pics but not sure if listing them will work if not i will try later i have made all trees and just started the plaster n paris i am coverd should be dry by the morning to paint and sprinke me grass down. any comments much appriciated

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds cool. I would like to see the pictures. I have very limited space and I have been toying with the idea of building a very small track, maybe 4' x 4'. How did you make your trees? I look forward to seeing it...

WAK

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi i am having trouble putting up my pictures any one know how pls help i am tearng my hair out or more to the point i aint got a clue

best regards slicknik

·
Registered
263 Posts
QUOTE (slicknik @ 25 Jun 2006, 17:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi i am having trouble putting up my pictures any one know how pls help i am tearng my hair out or more to the point i aint got a clue

best regards slicknik
You need to store them in a place like photobucket or something similar you can also try this link

http://www.auslot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=347

Gary

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well fellas what a ball ache this is what comes up

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif

wot does this mean????

i have registerd with FreePgs.com and i did all the size'ing b4 up loading and now this i am in bits help me please.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Go to http://photobucket.com/
open an account
when you post pic's on the site(photobucket) it resizes them automatically.
after they have uploaded to photobucket
highlight the Img box and click copy
then past onto whatever topic you are writing

eg

i run the forum on mozilla and bucket on explorer.it's just easier to copy and post.
hope this helps out

Gary

·
Registered
156 Posts
ello fellas i think i cracked it well here goes

here we start the paint process

just finished the paint now we go on to the laying of copper tape

wel i just did a post preview and it works so i would like to say a massive thankyou to Gazza and Bleep for the help cheers very much and if you were local i would get the beers in thankyou

right back to work i will do the rest when i finish to night.
PS pis's are a bit smal???????

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well I am back From work so here goes with the rest of the pics.

this pic is of where the controler come out and the plug to power it up

next pic is the copper tape laid

here we finally get the glue gun on and the scenery goes down i used sponge for this not very good as when the plaster n paris is wet it takes a while to dry but this is all about learning

finally it takes shape with that all important part the plaster n paris

well fellas thats all i done so far so i will keep you posted.
As they say in Russia mustgo

·
Ian
99 Posts
Nik,
as you can see I have been playing with yout pictures just to keep them the correct size.

I can see this is going to be a great little track it's coming along great. It's a shame work gets in the way

Well done

Ian

Just in case you need to know why

Easy answer is to go Plus it's much easier and you'll get your money back in discount at some of the best slot shops

All about Plus Membership

·
Registered
92 Posts
The only prob i can see is in pic #3
Make sure that the copper tape in the loop does not touch the other copper tape
as you will probably have a short
Looks great for the little amount of space used

Verne reel55

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.