·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello friend .
Here is my DB Panhard LM 1960
MMK base 1/32 scale
Brass chassis by MrrC
and much problems and sweat as this model was originaly RtR , thick painted and badly assembled
Hope you'll enjoy it .

Best regards

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
Would you be kind enough to share your weathering process for those of us who would like to achieve that delightfully real 'lived in' look?

Embs

·
Registered
270 Posts
Brilliant job and I second Ember - can we have a work in progress thread to show us how you achieved the weathering? The eye gets taken in by lovely little details like the area around the fuel filler. Superb work and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Salut Olivier,

really outstanding, your efforts! You brought that slotcar to a completely new life! Chapeau!!!
I suppose, that car isn't available any longer... ??? As a kit or rtr, however...???
Great appearence with your semi-mat finish!

cordially

Matthias

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello Matthias .
Well try french slot retailers to find this car , but it was only RtR and needs some hours to obtain something correct . If I see one I keep you informed .
Will talk about my way of weathering soon. And I promise to take some pics from my work in progress for the next car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.