Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

It occured to me last night whilst chatting to a good friend over a couple of beers that both slot car movies I have made so far have been of cars named after snakes. First there was my Cobra movie and now the Viper.

This wasn't trying to be clever or anything just pure coincidence, however it did set me thinking of how many other cars are named after snakes?

Cheers,

Julian.

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
I used to have a pet snake called lotus does this count (it wasnt an adder before any one jumps in) or should I now call it mclaren?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there!

No not really!

However, what snake did you have, I used to have an albino King snake six or seven years back until my current gf at the time left the lid off the tank one night

Cheers,

Julian

·
Registered
317 Posts
Can't think of any other cars named after snakes at this precise moment, but the Alfa Romeo Badge has a snake on it. yeah, yeah - I Know, really pointless.

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
er,... rewind

QUOTE I used to have an albino King snake six or seven years back until my current gf at the time left the lid off the tank one night

Where'd the snake go?

Or is Albino King a euphemism for huge John Thomas?.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have owned a few Rattlers down the years

Sorry, just thought I would help continue this thread on its downward spiral into nonsensicleness

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
The tale of the Albino snake:-

Lift up those toilet seats with great trepidation in the future. You never know what might be appearing in a bathroom near you !!

M

·
Registered
317 Posts
Back on the cars named after snakes theme... (this is quite a tenuous link here) - The Dodge Venom (kinda snake related) and the Dodge Copperhead.

Think that's it, unless you count dodgy kit cars and the like.

How about cars named after animals in general?

I'll start this one rolling with the Ford Mustang, Cougar and Puma. For real class though, how about the Reliant Robin or Kitten? Bond Bug?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts