Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all you guys who are skilled with the planning software, has anyone had a go at planning the new Snetterton 300 layout, because to my untrained eye it looks as through it could make a good slot track on a nice flat table.

Anyone willing to take up the challenge.

Andrew

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Steve,

I think you have caught the essence of it, but agreed it would turn out to be a rather large table, may have to rethink.

Thanks.

Andrew

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
There's a definite hill up the start finish straight at Snetterton, you can certainly feel it on a production 250 bike, and it's noticeable on an Yamaha R1, are you going to have a 1:32 carrot field?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am just guessing here but that looks to be aprox 10 feet x 21 feet aprox????

Might be it could be compressed into a 8 x 16' area by shortening those straights moving the paddock area to the right.........

I love it the way it is and Wow that would be a fun track to race on as drawn......still, an 8 x 16 area would be a respectable track and I think most elements could be kept in place......Ya think Maybe Steve????

I was thinking bring turn 4 as an example in to just about that public parking area.....shortening the straights front and back.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good, but was originally hoping for something a little longer and narrower, but will then probably loose the feel that it is Snetterton and becomes just a fictional track. I need to think on this a little longer but thanks for a great starting point.

Andrew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts