SlotForum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Circuit Owner
5,892 Posts
Here's my current favourite. Carrera body mounted on a chase-cars chassis. Not fast but fabulous tilty-slidey FUN

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Currently my Avant Slot Opel Manta that's been changed to inline motor and the motor changed to a 20,000 rpm JP Slot motor, but I had 2 1:1 Mantas and will probably buy another one in the next 5 years, the next house has to have a double garage

I've also got another Avant Slot Manta which I've left standard for now, I've also got 5 Ninco Porsche 911/934s, so I quite like those as well.

·
Circuit Owner
5,892 Posts
Do I get a gold star then?

Here's another photo of my car (keeping to the rules!)

AND here's a link to a video of it wallowing in action ClickMe

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
My favourite 1/32 slot car has always been the little Scaley c72/85 BRM(French versions, below, were best).

My favourite 1/40 scale car is the Jouef Porsche 904 GT(pictured my first ever slot from 1968).

Cheers,
Kev.

·
Registered
227 Posts

All My classic F1 cars especially the Fly March's but in particular the Ronnie Peterson
1976 Italian Gp Winner

Some of the Classic F1 Grid which has grown substantially since this was taken, somehow!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
If I could only keep one slot car it would have to be my Newcastle United Fly Lister Storm, only because of the livery.

However, my favourite cars that I race have got to be the Fly racing Porsche 911's

cheers
Graham

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
I have a lotta Gulf stuff lying around, but these two..... Complete unreal cars are beautiful, they have a special place

Maserati old skool F1

Maserati birdcage

smirnof......do drink and drive, but not at the same please

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
This may change, but for now its this bad boy:

Runs well & looks good. Job done.

Cheers
Paul.

·
Jan Groosmuller
834 Posts
has to be this one for me:

# 42/75, limited edition Hobby Clasic NL-01

·
Registered
625 Posts
ALL my vintage scalextric cars - here's some of them - the red no.3 is NOT Scalextric, (Plymouth '33 coupe) but I love it as much as the rest.

The incomplete Ferrari Berlinetta, Aston 'Marshal' & Merc 190 in the foreground - have since been restored.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts