SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm French and my engkish is very bad, sorry.
I've digital scalextric and I search a soft for my races...
Thanks and happy new year 2005.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Oilslick @ 11 Jan 2005, 21:58)Sorry m8, do you mean Racing Software?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
m8 ? I not understand...

I would like to manage (best lap, results,virtual consumption...)my car races like RMS for example but better and especially in digital.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
There should be a new version of RMS available for Digital later in 2005. This is what we were told last year by Scalextric in January 2004.

It will basically be the same as the Sport World software but without the Internet functionality.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Nuro @ 11 Jan 2005, 22:43)There should be a new version of RMS available for Digital later in 2005. This is what we were told last year by Scalextric in January 2004.

It will basically be the same as the Sport World software but without the Internet functionality.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is h Sport World software (RMS ?...), I know not ...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Nuro @ 11 Jan 2005, 22:43)There should be a new version of RMS available for Digital later in 2005. This is what we were told last year by Scalextric in January 2004.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm surprised ! I asked to Scalextric UK and this is the answer :

"Dear Mr Didier

Thank you for your e-mail. We are introducing Sport World in the Autumn but
not a new RMS version.

Kind Regards
Donna
Customer Care "

So, new RMS version or not ??

·
Soren Winkler Rasmussen
355 Posts
QUOTE (Nuro @ 11 Jan 2005, 22:43)There should be a new version of RMS available for Digital later in 2005. It will basically be the same as the Sport World software but without the Internet functionality.QUOTE (LT1C4 @ 13 Jan 2005, 19:34)We are introducing Sport World in the Autumn but
not a new RMS version.You might both be right.

Technically speaking the Sport World software might very well be a new software platform, that has nothing to do with the RMS software.

This software may replace the RMS software, that would then be discontinued. If that's the case then you could both be right.

I stress that this is purely speculation.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Well it will not be RMS V2.

It will be a Race Management System. I was told that they may release Sport World software by itself to work with the existing RMS V1 track pieces. Weather they do or don't remains to be seen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts