SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Love the RXS-2's & 3's, my buddies in high school had some of those, Bridge ported the engines and we used to routinely blow off Camaro's and such! My friend picked up a Hail damaged RX-2 for $800. and an engine builder at the Mazda dealer sold him a Ported "race" engine for $1,200.! The thing cost $2,000 and would scare the heck out of 130MPH!!!

FUN cars! Total sleepers!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello Lloyd,

please show some work at our German Scratchbuilt forum, too. Be patient with the guys...

I'm coming back to go ahead with scratching soon. The CSL is waiting surrounded by dust...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
QUOTE (Lloyd.L @ 13 Jun 2012, 22:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes Mas, quick in standard form, but on that one we bolted a big twin choke Weber carb directly onto the 2 trochoid housings, following instructions from the factory. It was very quick and very loud!

Regards, Lloyd

Yes, I think Webbers were a very common swap as they are on BMW2002's

And yes, headers as well!! A very different sound, I could always hear my friends car coming for several blocks & knew just who it was!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello Michael, I have been watching your forum, but was not sure if my post was well recieved or that the members wanted to keep it German, which I would understand.

If you think it would be ok I would be happy to post some more.

Regards, Lloyd

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello Lloyd,

please go ahead showing your works. Of course, you're welcome...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts