SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, was wondering if anyone knows where to locate some wing mirrors for the following cars:

C436 Porsche 962C (ive got the yellow shell and dunlop version that i cant find a catalogue number for)

C391 Ferrari GTO

C418 Jaguar XJR9

ive tried emailing http://www.scalextric-car.co.uk/ but they havent got back to me and i sent the email about a week ago or so.

any help would be great

thanks

Darren

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
Might be on holiday?
Did you order the parts on their website? They normally give a very good response.
Try BTS Mouldings
01424 722279

Cheers,
Kev.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just sent em an email to see if they could get the parts. maybe he's on holiday or something.

cheers for that, maybe give them a fone if i dont hear by the end of the week, got a few cars in the post to keep me occupied for a while

Darren

·
Nobby Berkshire
2,015 Posts
From those 'C' numbers I assume you are talking about ancient Scalex cars? If so, it might be good to post this in the 'vintage' forum, and maybe in the 'swap shop' forum on this site?

I'd try Ebay for a few weeks, but those old cars go for silly high prices for some reason

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
been keepin an eye on ebay but nothins came up...n the more i look, the more cars i end up buyin instead of the parts lol

thanks

Darren

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just got an evo today, red ralliart one, but unfortunatly, itss missing the little "mesh" type in the grille. was considering gettin some small mesh to put in mysself but woul rather keep it in its original state if i can get it to it, so does any1 know where to get the mesh on the front of a c2365

thanks again

Darren

1 - 6 of 6 Posts