SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after selling my HO Dukes of Hazzard set-up that I posted on here a few weeks ago I made a start on my Scalextric sports winter track. Its 95% finished just some more track painting to finish and so other little bits that need another lick of paint but I cant stop playing on it at the mo. The painted track makes the cars slide allot!! The hair pins r great fun!! Only problem is my challenger system I bough does not work on the track. The hairpins r tight and with the paint on the track I have no way of the car staying on even on the learning laps!!!!!! So think this will be sale on ebay.

RMS is great fun though, if you on your own set it to race. 10 mins every time you do a fastest lap it tells you so if you use the same car it a good challenge at the end.

·
Registered
979 Posts
That track looks awesome
, very effective - what paint did you use?

Can't wait to see the rest of the scenery...

Cheers

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,559 Posts
Wow! Ain't digital great - cars running in opposite directions on the same track!!

Track looks very entertaining.

[Editor's note]
No one likes a smart arse!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHAH the thing that makes me laugh is the Ideal TCR were doing lane changes back in the 80's!!! And you could run jam cars and yes you could also run them opposite directions. I sold all my tcr sets last year but they were great fun, they changed lanes when u hit the switch and not at the end of the straight. Having a truck and trailor coming towards you on the main straight was great fun!!!

Geko: I just used Dupli color Acrylic auto spray paint

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
VERY COOL! I think I want er, NEED a rally track soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts