SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i d show off my new garage layout (old track still available!) all in ninco and just starting to landscape... any ideas appreciated guys!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not excellent yet! needs alot more work on the scenery, only had the track down a week though! not sure weather to paint it or not? (the track that is)

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
My meaning was the circuit design. You seem to have struck a balance between getting alot of track in a small space without it looking cluttered ans without it looking like you have just tried to cram track in for the sake of having more track.
There appears to be little room for scenery but the layout looks like it have longevity because it appears an interesting track to drive. Love those S bends - if you can call them that.

If it were my track the only anxiety i would have is the desire for more borders and less barriers but i know this is tricky when space is limited.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats something id like to address but yeah space (and elevated track sections) are an issue there. the track is great fun to drive, and of course with it being ninco, if i get bored i can just flick the switch to change direction and hey presto a new track! well kinda

·
Registered
370 Posts
How about if you run the elevated section as long chicane. I know it means buying a lot more expensive track but it oul alleviate the problem of acommodating the borders on the elevated section. If you run without mags borders would be really useful and allow a lot more fun without damaging you cars; well thats the theory.

No doubt you will have fun what ever you decide!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx, certainly gives me some food for thought! I m cetainly having a lot of fun with it so far! wish i'd discovered ninco sooner!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts