SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Frederick
1,054 Posts
I've found some pictures of my track when bastumannen used to own it. It hasn't changed that much although a lot of the scenery has diminished and it isn't looking as sharp anymore.

All the cars you see in the photos are bastumannen's and not mine.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,716 Posts
I think your guard rails are very very cool. How did you build them? Can you also tell us how you made your trees? (The endless question here at SF T&S!)

·
Frederick
1,054 Posts
Slots-O-Fun - If you have any questions about the track contact bastumannen when he's next on the forum (although he's been away for a while so I don't know when that will be) seeing as he's the one who actually built this track. I was just the lucky one to receive it.

rmp - From memory the inner-lane is shorter and is therefore the preferable lane to drive on.

bleep - He may have helped a bit? He built the whole thing! Did I not mention in the start that bastumannen used to own it?

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
QUOTE (911 @ 25 Jul 2006, 14:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What's your persuasion techniques? I've tried all I can think of but my parents think I'll get bored of a layout. How do you all do it
?

Draw a lot of tracks.

Now go draw more.

build one.

Hate it.

go build a new one.

Keep going through the motions until you die dead and then come play with everyone else in slotcar-heaven

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.