SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lars Ole
1,640 Posts
Yummi, now thats a tasty appertizer.
It's looking good, from where I'm sitting.

Cheers and I'll be looking forward for more to come.

·
Lars Ole
1,640 Posts
can't wait to see that video and your scenery I know is gonna be great.

Kind Regards

·
Lars Ole
1,640 Posts
Damn nice work, I think that's the nicest tree that I've ever seen......will you make me hmmm 100 ???+

cheers, keep those inspirationl juices under control, and the images flowing.

·
Lars Ole
1,640 Posts

this makes me wanna flame torch my current project and start all over.... :-(

I'm stunned, flappergasted, lost for words, ehmmm.... and completely jealous of your awesome talent.

diorama like quality. and you have a very good sense for photographic angels, thumbs up, and please hurry up and do some more magic.

Did you use a mold at anytime in the process ?

cheers

·
Lars Ole
1,640 Posts
QUOTE (1eye101 @ 13 Apr 2009, 21:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I like to apply mine a little different from most. I like to let the plaster (as in plaster of paris) completely dry before removing the mold. I then cut or break the plaster mold to fit where I want, not following any pattern unless its a large crack. This lets me use one mold, but never really repeating its self.

Clever thinking, right when I saw it I was thinking that it had that mold look, but I could'nt see where it repeated.
- great tip.

·
Lars Ole
1,640 Posts
Have you ever considered to do part of your forrest sections as an area where there had been a forrest fire. ?
Obviously you should''nt destroy/"BURN" any of your 1.5 hour trees(50 x 1.5)=75 hours of work), a lot less would do. :)

I've all ways had this inner vision of a "Scorched Earth" theme for a racetrack, but again a lot less would do....like a forrest fire area maybe all so with a burned cabin/ burned car parked in the side of the road etc. etc.

well I guess I'm just ramblin here, so......
cheers

·
Lars Ole
1,640 Posts
it's a downright disaster I think.

I know I'll love the next one as well, but right now it's sad news

:-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.