SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for some eye candy coz there is too much text and not enough colour recently

Something Old..

Old being the suitable word - anyone know anything about the motor/chassis?

Something New..

Dallara Nissan from SCX (S-6129)

From the Superfund World Series by Nissan events, the model is no great shakes and basic. The paint is flat in finish and I can not seem to find out if this is correct for the car shown.
A good entry level release at first glance.

Something Borrowed..

To test a routed track with...

Full details would be interesting for us all I think - 'Grah1' ?

Something New..

A Limited Edition in a fuller sense of the word as used by the Slot manufacturers these days; 1 of 1000.

The Scaley Collector Center 'Red Bull' Indy car (C2394), great car / cool price / excellent livery !

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
DON'T talk to me about expansion joints and shifting sodding track!

I get 50 more for every one I remove at the moment. Each time I work on the damn thing. It will pass but it is a sore point right now

Thanks for bothering to point it out though! - Ok. back to the pics

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does this mean we are going to see limited releases per Country???

Free and in large quantity in on place but limited in another? How sodding stupid would that be???

It was nice to see a limited quantity I felt could actually be called limited, maybe I should know better by now ehh?

Ho Hum it IS a great looking car and will go well with the other three (I am ignoring the made up liveries)

Can anyone confirm this before I rant too much ? Sean? Mark?

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just for Howmex tx -
Better late than never, I will leave graham to fill in the history..

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OOPS!

Sorry I didn't realize it was secret mate. I have to admit I thought maybe I should ask as I hit the enter button - sincere apologies.

However on a lighter note - change is good and this was last years!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.