SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Andrew Wallace
1,100 Posts
Mr. F - I have just updated the finish horn so that it is optional. Must have overlooked that when I did the move of code from v4 to v5. I will also check the various sound files and make sure that they are at similar volume levels. Should be easy to do. The hard part is matching speech and audio volumes. I haven't worked out how to do that yet.

·
Andrew Wallace
1,100 Posts
What I have just done is to reduce the WAV files by 6dB, which means that they are much closer to the speech volume than before. There doesn't seem to be a way to balance the speech with WAV, so we can run with these modified files for a bit and see what people think.

·
Andrew Wallace
1,100 Posts
You need to use the options window, and select "Speech" for the low fuel notification. SSDC will then use the windows text to speech to notify the driver. The driver's name comes from the driver window.

·
Andrew Wallace
1,100 Posts
QUOTE (slotmartin @ 16 Jun 2011, 17:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Andy,
You said you have reduced the WAV files by 6dB. To take advantage of this modification, do I just re download the latest version from the SSDC website ?
Thanks again for all your help.
Cheers Martin

Hi Martin - I haven't uploaded the changes yet to the SSDC site. I am working on support for wireless throttles and improved braking at the moment, so the sound mods will get included in that release. Should have something posted next week some time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts