SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering it would be pretty cool to get a flame to shoot out the back of your car. If anyone knows how to create this or has had this in the past by accident or on purpose would be helpful. I got the idea by someone saying that by using lighter fluid u can create a bomb on wheels.

·
Registered
800 Posts
This isn't really something that should be done in a building. It damages plastic track and isn't really too good for routed tracks either. Not that I'd know anything about this sort of thing

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I can just see the kids getting hold of this idea and flinging a superheated fueled up bomb at lightning speed into the most inaccessible part of the house..

If you have any luck please post 'cause I think this brilliant!

·
Registered
458 Posts
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEHehe!!!:clap:

forgot about the rocket slot car, i shall be looking at pricings, and i will find that old metro muhahahhhaaa

if you wanted a car to blow up, just cover it with liter fluid and wait for the brushes to create a spark! bomb on wheels!
duck and cover

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Flames out the back of cars? lets just remenis a few years back at Deeside Raceway where the GT race was about to commence and one enthusiastic lad used the theory of the more the merrier when applying lighter fluid to his ltd ed 30th anniv. Viper, you know the gold shiney one.
About 5 seconds later the car was in flames and races surprisingly well.

rr3.9 will remember this and laugh and if Phil reads the board he will too

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
That really is the most retarded idea I have ever heard.

The lighter flints sound like a much safer idea and cost pence from the local baccy store!

Remember, underage smoking is not clever, I got a fake ID though....

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Not wishing to be a kill joy but at this stage I must point out the dangers of messing with combustable materials ,this forum niether agrees with or condones the practices suggested in this thread which is now locked before some idiot accualy trys this and gets injured.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.