SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Those are great buildings, I chose a similar style for car storage / pits I built earlier in the year....

I have the plans for my pits on file somewhere and will try to post if anyones interested in building their own.

MAF

·
Registered
147 Posts
A few bits of hardboard and balsa , then get to work with your inkjet !
The spectators in the upper tier are actually racing celebs.(including Steve Mcqueen!) from the Sebring anniversary poster , just printed and stuck onto card .

Richard

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
QUOTE (Sidewinder @ 1 Dec 2004, 00:05)A few bits of hardboard and balsa , then get to work with your inkjet !
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's whay I think too... nothing gives your layout more character then your selfbuilt pit- and other buildings... I've seen lots of great selfbuild projects on SF!

But I really have to admit... they do look really good... but they should too... at that price!

Gunther

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have no further info on the pit buildings but Franck also sells the Le Mans Dunlop bridge.
As I am building a four-lane track, my old Scalextrics Dunlop bridge could not be used anymore (anyone interested ?) and I had to find a four-lane version.
The version Franck Caldara offers is indeed expensive but absolutely worth the money !
I finally bought one and must say I like it very much. It is handmade, quite detailed, very sturdy plastic (with weights) and wooden stairs.

So,

Cheers,

Yves

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.