SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Circuit Owner
5,958 Posts
QUOTE (Phil T @ 10 Sep 2011, 03:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>3000 is way out of my league though. So if anyone knows where I might buy up some Holdens and Falcons on the cheap then I guess I will have to go Full Monty on them. Geddit?

Thanks for your time in replying people!

Don't know whether this helps but George Turner Models (.com) has a vintage falcon resin model. Might be worth a look but no goo if you want modern models.

· Circuit Owner
5,958 Posts
QUOTE (Phil T @ 12 Sep 2011, 07:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mr Modifier... Excellent. Thank you. That's a big help. Have seen some pics of an MGC of his origin. Didn't know about the Falcon though!

Many thanks.

Hi Phil,

You are welcome.

Just came across an old thread in Scratchbuilding and there's an Aussie company making resin Aussie muscle cars - didn't know if you were aware of them - take a look at http://tassie-resins.webs.com/aussiemusclecarbodies.htm

· Circuit Owner
5,958 Posts
QUOTE (Phil T @ 15 Sep 2011, 23:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mr M, a million thanks. They are exactly what I am looking for!

And now my internet is working again I can get busy.

Hi Phil,

You are most welcome.

I haven't been on SlotForum for that long and everybody is really, really helpful. I love it! I am just glad I can give something back. Enjoy your Aussie Muscle cars!

Kind regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.