SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

very long time no post... Throughout the last months I didn´t really have the time to care about slot cars as a hobby, but now Winter time is coming up...

I´m desperately looking for these little BBS-wheels like Spirit uses them on their BMW 2002 (pls. s. picture below).

Anyone around who wants to get rid of a set (2 fronts, 2 rears) or have a contact person at Spirit whom I could ask to help? As far as I could find out, these wheels unfortunately are not officially listed as spare parts.

Best regards

Ulli

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I understand Spirit are no longer trading at present. You could try a few online retailers see if they have spare axle sets with the wheels you want already on.Or appeal on here to ask if someone here can sell you the wheels if they have modified the car.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear all,

thanks a lot for your answers. I know the BBS wheels bleep suggested since I have them on some cars as well, but their style does not really fit a `75 BMW 2002. They have a kind of angular running plane from the rim flange to the rim star (if this is the English word...), whilst the Spirit wheel´s plane is horizontal. Hence, I´m looking for these Spirit wheels, which also have the correct diameter.

So I´d be happy for any offer

To illustrate what I mean, pls. see these pics (I know I´m a pedant
):

Best regards

Ulli

1 - 5 of 5 Posts