Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I am looking to buy a Spirit Peugeot; however, I am not sure if the Coupe and the Silhouette have the same chassis. This is extremely important, as the Silhouette is the fastest plastic-chassised car we race at my club.

Thanks!
thestig514

·
Phil Kalbfell
3,373 Posts
The chassis's are different. The Coupe is narrower to suit the more standard body and the motor pod is also very slightly smaller. The coupe is the same design.
The coupes are also getting very hard to find now.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Check carefully with your club rules, at viking the Coupe and Silouette race is different classes as the silouette is much quicker
Steve A

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Steve A @ 18 Jun 2011, 22:10) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Check carefully with your club rules, at viking the Coupe and Silouette race is different classes as the silouette is much quicker
Steve A

Thank you!

Will buy the Silhouette then, as EVERYONE races them in the 1/32nd Saloon class

Cheers,
thestig514

·
Lee Green
1,995 Posts
How much would a coupe be worth as I have one and am considering selling

·
Ray
1,093 Posts
Hi as above the two cars have different chassis both cars are very competitive in their relevant classes we can run the coupe in touring cars and the Silhouette in Sports. The both give the NINCO's are run for the money.

Pity that it appears that Spirit are no longer producing cars although I did read that they were bought put by someone was it SCX?

Regard

Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts