SlotForum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i read in the scaley racer club magazine that they are bringing out a range of new motors 3 of them, so what are the specs on these going to be?
is there anyone on here who knows???

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Only if it's a Scaleauto 35k

Wasn't Red Label some kind of UK beer or spirit product? Or was it Red Barrel? I dunno some type of booze anyway

Mark.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Aye! Roadkill, could be the one... although Watney's did a Red Barrel beer didn't they?

Arrgh enough of this sidetracking, sorry.

Mark.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
"Red" is associated with "hot" because of the biblical reference to the Devil.

So if Scaley colored the SPORT labels red instead of silver would it give you a psychological advantage on the starting line?

What colors should Scaley use to indicate "luke warm" and "mildly spicey"?

I hope Scaley upgrade their power to go with these new motors else folk at home are not going to notice much difference. Unless of course Scaley make a clear statement that the motor upgrades are primarily designed for club racers whose clubs run with power levels higher than is the standard at home.

Moped

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
QUOTE Only if it's a Scaleauto 35k
Er . . . this motor doesn't actually sport any label!
Noisy little brute but goes like the clappers - I can't think of anything that can outperform it with only around 1 amp of juice up its jaxie, but if anyone knows better . . .

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Er.... NC2 is red, but not as quick as green (NC6, NC4), orange (NC3) or pink (NC5). Cracking little motor though... what would we do without NC2's, eh?
Oh and, red (Evo 3) isn't as fast as silver (Evo 4). Similarly red (scaleauot 35k) is not as good as a silver (46k Falcon). So you might say, that red is actually quite slow, only beating black and yellow (coincedantally the danger colours, which you would have thought would make a good wrapper...).

Red label refers to how strong you're Vodka is. I think it goes Blue Lable, then red then black. Not sure though, I only drink mans drinks.

Lotus (the fountain of all knowledge)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts