SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly great to see Adam pay us a visit tonight following his discharge from hospital last week - glad you are feeling better and looking forward to you returning to racing soon,

The Sports/Gt is always a fiercely contested class and tonight was no different both in the A & B classes.

Skippy had some cracking races gaining two first places and two seconds. Heat 12 was a real cracker fighting for the lead with Richard lap after lap and finally coming a very close second to Richard. Mike had one bad heat where he came third but managed three other heat wins.James who has always been quick in this class was lack luster tonight with only two second places and two thirds - not like him at all. Viv too managed two heat wins, a second and a third place.

Richard was on fire with his NSR Mosler gaining four heat wins. Also using a Mosler Lyle had two heat wins and two seconds putting him in the

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi mike
Sorry to be a pain but do we have points yet?
No mention of b class are we second rate racers?
I was a bit worried about lending Shane one of my mclarens but he chose the worst one, thank goodness.
Anyway as usual a great nights racing and laughter.
Alf

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Lyle,that is weird don't know why there wasn't a full report. Full points for both classes in other race report.

I have kept a tally of overall points for everyone so far this year and I will publish it for all to see in the clubroom when i am back from holiday. I need to check with Alf & Adam to ensure my figures are correct for the half yearly total. I don't keep a record of class points as Adam & Alf does those.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts